Medical AI Technology may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Terms on Medicalab App website. We will ask you to acknowledge that you have received the modified Terms prior to your access to the Services.
With respect to any changes to the Terms that involve material adverse changes, such as deteriorated entitlements or higher costs, we will offer subscribers an opportunity to opt out of such changes for the remainder of their paid subscription (with the effect that we continue to apply the previous version of the Terms or allow the subscribers who are opting out to terminate early subject to a pro-rated refund of prepaid fees), if and as required by law. You can opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not accept these updated Terms or do not wish to be bound by changes following posted notices, you should discontinue use of the Websites.
From time to time Medicalab App website and Medicalab App mobile app may offer website visitors and app users the opportunity to participate in additional features. You may be required to enter into additional agreements or to provide authorizations before you can access such features or services.
If you do not agree with all the Terms, or if you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not use the Medicalab App website and mobile app.
Medicalab App provides the following Online Services:
- the website www.medicalabapp.com
- the mobile app - Medicalab App (Google Play, App Store)
Depending on the country you are residing in, and what kind of service you have selected, the "Medicalab App" provides the following Services: Medicalab App assessment and other services.
The goal of the Medicalab App is to help you monitor and track your health status over time, inform you about changes in your health and potential risks of developing diseases
We aim to create higher awareness of your awareness of conditions such as cardiovascular failure, kidney failure, liver and thyroid health, the risks of iron deficiency anemia, your body's acid-base status, the risk of leukemia, vitamin status by sending you information and reminders so you don't lost their way to your health. Medicalab App Assessment
The Medicalab App allows you to send us your blood, urine and cologram results in photo and pdf format following the instructions in the user manual. The images will then be evaluated by the Medicalab App algorithm for potential signs of the following diseases:
- Kidney condition
- Condition of the cardiovascular system
The Medicalab app continuously monitors the quality of the assessments by a team of experts in algorithms and image recognition, in collaboration with therapists, cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists.
In cases where there is a potential health risk, the Medicalab app will provide you with feedback on the preferred next step and a list of recommendations. The purpose of the assessment is to help you understand your state of health and to consult a doctor in time for qualified help and professional diagnostics, to undergo an examination on time.
Medicalab app also provides a subscription for one (1) month, three (3) month and one (1) year, which gives you access to unlimited Assessments while the subscription is active.
After a year of subscription, you will be contacted that your subscription is ending. If you do not react or renew your subscription, your account will be downgraded to a standard account. You can always upgrade your account again. No doctor-patient relationship
The Services are provided solely to you (Personal Services). No interactions within the Medicalab App website create a doctor-patient relationship as defined under Estonian laws.
Medicalab App is designed to support the health decisions and choices that you make for yourself. In the context of health and wellness, your decisions should always be made in conjunction with your attending physician or health care provider. Data collection and data privacy
All personal data that you provide to us will not be transferred to third parties, will not be provided to other sites and applications or organizations, will not be published in the public domain on information Internet resources. All personal data will be anonymized by our system and protected.
You understand that you provide us with your personal data of your analyzes (general blood test, biochemistry analysis, detailed blood test, urinalysis, urine biochemistry, cologram), which may include your last name, first name, address and other personal data. We are responsible for this data, we undertake not to distribute it or provide it to third-party organizations and individuals, as well as websites and applications.
Your personal data will be encrypted, anonymized and stored by our security system 3. Health Follow Up Policy
At Medicalab App we are constantly improving our services by performing research activities. As part of the research activities we may perform checks on the photos and the pdf to verify the accuracy of the assessments. In case we discover certain findings that relate to your health we may contact you outside of our regular automated assessment in the app. We will inform you about these findings, by sending you a message to the email address that you have provided to us as your username. In case of a serious finding, and when we are not able to get in touch with you via your email address, we may try to get in contact with you via the phone number you provided to us, or via other channels. 4. When not to use the assessment
The Medicalab App recommends that you read the User Manual and Instructions for Use before using the test.
The assessment is designed to identify potential signs of the most common risks of diseases and health conditions associated with the cardiovascular system, kidney, liver, diabetes, thyroid gland, certain blood diseases, and vitamin balances.
If you want to analyze your state of health, we advise you not to use the assessment if:
- you have a pronounced need to urgently consult a medical professional (sharp pains in the heart, difficulty urinating, high or low temperature for a long time, convulsions, nausea or vomiting, difficulty breathing, frequent fainting, acute pain, extremely low or high blood pressure, bleeding)
- you have injuries known to you (damage to internal organs, bruises, concussion, limb fractures, burns, frostbite)
- you have known poisoning with toxic or chemical substances or medications
If your health condition requires immediate medical attention, we do not recommend using the application and postponing the visit to the clinic. 5. No Warranties
You understand and agree that Medicalab App, content or information contained on or provided by Medicalab App website or mobile App is provided on an "as is" basis.
Medicalab App does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or no infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service or any merchandise, information or service provided through the service.
n addition, Medicalab App does not guarantee that use of Medicalab App website will be free from technological difficulties including, but not limited to, unavailability of information, downtime, service disruptions, viruses or worms and you understand that you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output. 6. Fees for Services
In order to use the Medicalab App website or mobile App, you may be required to submit your billing and payment information via BePaid, or the app stores Google Play or Apple App Store.
Before you are using the Medicalab App you will be required to pay the amounts due as listed in the App or on the Website.
You expressly authorize us to charge you for any amounts due using your payment information we file. All payment information will be processed, stored, and secured by our third party payment provider, or the app stores Google Play or Apple App Store.
Your annual subscription will not be automatically renewed.
You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will continue to receive the Services ordered until the end of your current subscription period. 7. Refund (Mobile App)
As we provide you with a unique service, all paid services are non-refundable. If you believe that there has been an error in billing or you are entitled to a refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Credits that you have purchased or received in your wallet are not exchangeable for money. 8. Discontinuance of Services
Medicalab App reserves the right to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
When appropriate, Medicalab App will give you a proportional refund. In addition, your access to the Services may be discontinued at any time if you violate the Terms of this agreement or if we determine, if you purposely misuse the service or act in an unethical way, or for any other reason, that it is no longer appropriate for you to have access to the Services. 9. Disclaimer, Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
The online services of the Medicalab app are designed to monitor, track and analyze your health status.
Medicalab app are intended to help understand and support self-esteem, but should not be used or relied upon solely for any diagnostic or therapeutic purpose, and do not replace a visit to a doctor. You rely on your own discretion and risk.
Medicalab app is designed to assess the risk of developing the most common diseases in a person and assess the state of the body systems that affect well-being, performance and health (cardiovascular system, kidneys, liver, thyroid gland, blood condition, vitamin balance, risks of developing diabetes of the 2nd degree, risks of developing iron deficiency anemia) over time.
The risk assessment is based on the results of your blood tests, urine tests, caulogram, and specifically on the image (photo or pdf) of the laboratory results, which may not reflect the actual discomfort you are experiencing (malaise, irritation, bleeding, etc.), therefore it is highly recommended to discuss your personal risk factors; and the results of your assessment with your doctor.
1. Medicalab app is not responsible for any decision you make not to discuss your health, personal risk factors and / or the results of your examination with a doctor.
2. Medicalab app makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the information contained in the online library and the in-app library. We do not guarantee that medical information on the Online Services will be available, complete, absolutely accurate or current.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Medicalab app reserves the right, but is not obligated, to refuse to post any content and / or to deny you access to our services.
4. We are not responsible for any actions that you do or do not take because of or contrary to the information on our website or in the Medicalab app.
If you have a medical emergency or have any concerns about your health condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
You must not delay seeking medical attention, discontinue treatment, or ignore medical advice because of the information contained in the Medicalab app.
5. The Medicalab app does not guarantee the correct functioning of the assessments if you are using for assessments while you have contraindications for use.
6. We are not responsible for damage in the following cases:
- for death or personal injury as a result of gross negligence, ignoring recommendations to see a doctor, ignoring warnings that the application does not replace the doctor and does not make diagnoses;
- the consequences for your health if, on the received decryption of analyzes and information provided by our website or mobile application, you started self-medication without contacting a doctor or did not take any measures to control your health, did not go to the clinic and did not consult a doctor ... We warn you once again that any content provided by Medicalab app is informative and does not constitute a basis for treatment.
- for damage caused by fraud or willful misleading; which, based on current legislation, cannot be limited.
7. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
8. We will not be liable to you for any losses arising from any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
9. The Services are intended for personal use at home only. Therefore, we are not liable to you for any business loss, including (without limitation) loss or damage to profits, income, proceeds, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, business opportunities, or goodwill.
10. You agree that you will not personally make claims against our officers or employees in relation to any losses incurred by you in connection with the website or these Terms (this, of course, will not limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability company . for the actions and inaction of our officials and employees).
11. We are not responsible for any content that you post on social media using the social media plugin on our website. 10. Copyright and Trademark Information
The mark "Medicalab App" and the logo are trademarks and/or service marks of Medical AI Technology.
The content and design of Medicalab App Online Services are protected by international copyright laws.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, or frame any of these materials without prior written consent from the copyright owners, except that you may view, download, display and print a single copy of these materials on a single computer for personal, non-commercial use only, so long as:
- you do not alter or modify the materials in any way;
- you include all applicable notices and disclaimers (including copyright notices); and you do not use the materials in a way that suggests an association with Medicalab App.
You understand and agree that title to these materials shall not pass to you or any other user. 11. Consumer rules
Depending on your country, consumer protection rules may apply. We recommend you to take note of these. 12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic of Estonia (insofar as this choice of law and forum is not set aside by (super)mandatory laws of other countries involved).